Style Tables Easily With Tablecloth
Rather than adding css styles to the tables in websites, there is an easy way to style them named: Tablecloth.
Tablecloth is a lightweight, easy to use, unobtrusive way to add style and behaviour to your html table elements. By simply adding 2 lines of code to your html page you will have styled and active tables.
Tablecloth searches the html source for table elements and process each one. So, there’s absolutely no need for hardcoded class names or id’s.
- Adding even/odd class names to alternative rows.
- Adding over and out class names for mouse over and mouse out states.
- If set to true Tablecloth will highlight rows or columns (or both).
- If set to true Tablecloth adds selected state on click. Based on preferences it then selects rows or columns (or both). Unselect elements by clicking anywhere on the page.
- It leaves room for your upgrade. It has easily editable function that is called when you click on table cell that you can use for your own code..