Standalone Content Slider For Mobile – Swipe JS
Swipe JS is a lightweight (3.7kb minified) mobile slider with 1:1 touch movement (sliding content based on exact touch position).
It can display any HTML content and offers a native-like experience with features like:
- resistant bounds (increased resistance to slide when there are no items to display next or before)
- smart resizing on rotation as the slider resets to make sure the sliding elements are sized right
- the size of each slide is set with the width of the container which is useful for passing different widths on responsive designs
- detecting if you’re trying to scroll down the page or slide the content left to right
- the slide to be displayed on initial load
- speed of transitions
- auto slideshow to be on/off
- and callback fired after successfully displaying a slide
Also, it has API methods for custom interactions including the display of prev-next items and getting the current position.
Compatibility: All Modern Touch-Enabled Devices