Real Time And Deeper Statistics With Logdy
Logdy is a real-time web analytics service that provides all the information you may need about your website.
With an easy to use, plain and Ajaxed interface, Logdy makes it very easy to drill down every detail even to the user level.
For example, you can filter:
Visitors from x country > who used Google > reached your contact page > using "contact" keyword.
Logdy enables you to reach data (in real-time) like:
- Visitors: daily, weekly, monthly summaries, countries, languages, timezones.
- Sources of visitors: keywords, search engines, referring pages, referring domains and more.
- Visitor navigation: entry pages, exit pages, pages popularity, visit depths, visit duration.
- Outbound links and pages.
- Technical stuff: browsers, browser types, platforms, screen resolutions, screen color depths.
A beautiful feature is "outbound links report". It shows which links your visitors click on your website & even magnify the users who clicked them like every other report.
You can instantly share your analytics with other users with the special "share link" which Logdy creates & also get reports to your e-mail.
With a 1-click "cookie install", you may choose not to track yourself in the analytics for more objective results.
To sum up, Logdy is a very user-friendly service for reaching the deepest parts of your stats in real-time.
The service has a free 1 website plan besides the bigger & paid ones. You can find the pricing for the service here.
P.S. This post is a sponsored site review.