PHP Front-ends For Databases With No Coding: DaDaBIK
DaDaBIK is an open source and mature PHP application for creating a customizable database front-end without coding.
Within minutes, you can create a basic CRUD (create, read, update, delete) application or dive into its features to build a more complicated one.
It doesn't generate a PHP script, stores the settings and can easily adapt to changes made in the database schema.
The application works with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle + MS SQL Server and has features like choosing:
- if the field must be included or not in a search/insert/update form and results table
- content format (e.g. numeric, alphabetic, e-mail, url…)of a field
- the HTML input type (e.g. textbox, menu, date, rich text editor, password box…)
- the possible values, also driven from another table (foreign key support)
- and much more…
Some other exciting features include:
- master/details view (attaching 2 or more tables to each other like choosing a user from "users" table and seeing his orders from "orders" table)
- file uploading
- exporting to CSV
- e-mail notices
DaDaBIK is multilingual with support for 10+ languages.