Open Source Live Support: Open Web Messenger
Open Web Messenger is an open source live support / chat application.
It enables customers / visitors to chat with an operator & get support (where all the chats are logged).
The application supports unlimited operators, visitors & chats. With a web-based admin interface, operators or admins can:
- Send canned messages
- Track where visitors clicked from
- Search porevious chat conversations
- Reassign/transfer chat to another operator
- Mark/highlight nuisance visitors
- View active chats (admins) & more
When there is no available operator, visitors can leave a message & they can be contacted later.
The look & feel of the chat window can be totally customized with the theme support.
This free live support application requires PHP 5 & MySQL 5 to run.
Compatibility: All Major Browsers